Pharmaceutical Drug Lawyer in Charleston, SC
Get the Advocacy You & Your Family Need
Sanders Law Firm, LLC Pharmaceutical Drug Lawyer in Charleston, SC represents those who have been injured, or who have died, from pharmaceutical drugs with insufficient warnings, design defects or manufacturing defects.
Because of new federal legislation, the time required for pharmaceutical drug manufacturers to get a new drug approved and placed on the shelves for sale has been drastically reduced. As a result, an enormous number of unsafe drugs have been placed into the stream of commerce.
It can be possible to secure financial relief for your dangerous drug injury. Call us at (843) 573-8828 to start exploring your options.
Drugs that Are Currently Considered Dangerous
- Abilify®: an anti-psychotic drug linked to compulsive gambling and shopping. We are accepting clients who have taken this drug and developed uncontrollable gambling and shopping.
- Elmiron®: prescribed for interstitial cystisis, a bladder condition. It damages the retina, which allows us to see. We are screening clients who took this drug and suffered maculopathy or other serious vision problem.
- Ethicon Physiomesh Flexible Composite®hernia mesh: We are screening clients who received this hernia mesh between 2010 and May 2016 and who required an additional repair surgery.
- Invokana®: used to treat Type 2 diabetes. We are accepting clients who have taken this drug and who have had their feet or legs amputated or who have developed Ketoacidosis (the body produces too many acids).
- Lipitor®: a statin prescribed to improve cholesterol. We are accepting female clients <= age 75 with a Body Mass Index of <= 30 who have been diagnosed with Type II diabetes after taking either Lipitor® or Greenstone generic.
- Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs): increase the risk of kidney disease and kidney failure. These drugs include Nexium®, Prevacid®, Prilosec®, Protonix® and Aciphex®. We are seeking clients who have taken these drugs and have suffered kidney failure.
- Stelara® (Ustekinumab): an antibody used to treat plaque psoriasis. It reduces the body’s ability to fight infection and is 15 times more likely to cause cancer than Otezla® (which does not suppress the immune system). We are screening clients who have taken this drug and have developed cancer.
- Talcum Powder: increases the risk of ovarian cancer. We are screening female clients who have applied it to the genital area (either directly or by sanitary napkins) and developed ovarian cancer.
- Taxotere®: used to treat breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, stomach cancer and head/neck cancer. We are screening female clients who have taken this drug and have suffered permanent hair loss.
- Xarelto®: a blood thinner prescribed to prevent blood clots during hip and knee replacement surgery. It can cause uncontrolled internal bleeding and hemorrhaging. We are accepting clients who have taken this drug and suffered organ failure and/or death.
- Zantac®: a heartburn drug which causes cancer. We are accepting clients who were regular users of this drug for at least one year before developing cancer (bladder, colorectal, esophageal, gastric, kidney, liver, lung, pancreatic, prostate or breast).
- Zofran®: has been prescribed for nausea during pregnancy. It has been found to increase the risk of severe birth defects to babies. We are accepting cases of children with no chromosome abnormality who have malformed hearts and/or one kidney and/or cleft palates, whose mother took Zofran® (not the generic) before 2006 during their first trimester of pregnancy.
Contact us for a free case review.
SANDERS LAW FIRM, LLC 843-573-8828
Sanders Law Firm, LLC represents clients in the Charleston, South Carolina area, including Barnwell County, Beaufort County, Berkeley County, Charleston County, Clarendon County, Colleton County, Dorchester County and Georgetown County